Friday, March 19, 2010

Blogger ... Where have I been???

There is NO excuse for why I haven't posted in such a long time! What in the world is my deal? Where have I been? I don't even have an answer.

I do have two quick things to share:

1) Our front porch got a cool little make-over! We had the railing extended all the way across the front with a gate. It makes a really nice place for us all to hang out outside and it contains the littlest one quite well! We can sit out front without chasing him to keep him out of the street!




2) One of my babies got a broken thumb. Cal is our little baseball man! A couple of weeks ago his team was in a tournament, and while he was playing catcher - he was hit with a bat. Ouch! So this is our very first experience with a cast in our home. Since we have four boys, we told Cal's orthopedic surgeon that we expected to see a lot of him in the future! Here's a picture of Calahan with his first cast. It was glow-in-the-dark, and covered in well-wishes and autographs from his classmates and teammates. The new one (they re-cast him last week after the swelling had gone down) is black.


So anyway ... I'm back to the blogging world now. I'll try not to stay gone so long next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment